a movie about two asexual aromantic best friends who have a best friend marriage for tax benefits
that does not end with a scene of swelling music and passionate kiss where they realize they really do love each other after all
It ends with a fist bump or something. I’m on board.
but it should end with the big swell of music that makes people think they’re going for the kiss when really it’s for the fist bump ending
If you want to be friends with me you don’t have to be “Hi, um, can, ya know, we be friends?”
It is 1000000000000000000000% percent ok if you just go into my inbox can go. “Man, I am so fucking pissed off at fucking Larry.” And I’ll most likely respond with, “Oh shit! What did Larry do now?”
Nineteen things I’ve learned before I turned nineteen.
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the soul intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lot’s of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it.
[sleep-over voice] are you awake
[sleep-over reply voice] yeah
[regrettable sleepover invitee voice] you guys SHH
[confused sleep-over voice] what is the meaning of life
[annoyed sleep-over voice] dude shut up
[sleep-over host voice] you guys be quiet my moms gonna hear us
[unknown voice] you kids wanna buy some drugs
If it’s meant to be it’s meant to be. Otherwise, fuck it.
i seriously just had the thought “i wonder if I could rush from the computer to the top of the fridge to squat in the 3 seconds photobooth gives me”
Stop making books into films and start making them into a tv show so we could have a lot more detail to them and they can stick to the book easier.
I thought this was going to make me annoyed but everything turned out better than expected
when there’s a group of your friends hanging out and youre like trying to join the conversation but dont know how
I’m relating to a turtle and an apple. IM RELATING TO A TRUTLE AND AN APPLE!
that’s a fucking tomato
Conversation I heard in the club.
- Shy Guy: Hey there..
- Random Guy: Hey what's up?
- Shy Guy: Nothing much, just wanted to say you are really cute.
- Random Guy: Thanks dude!
- Shy Guy: So, are you here with anyone?
- Random Guy: Yeah, my girlfriend just went to the washroom.
- Shy Guy: Oh God, I'm sorry, didn't know you were straight.
- Random Guy: That's alright it's cool.
- Shy Guy: You don't mind me calling you cute?
- Random Guy: A compliment is a compliment no matter who it comes from.